I created the guide I wished for when I had my first baby, and I created it with all new moms in mind. Nurturing instruction that anyone could try during bath time (because we were already doing it) on our schedule, not anyone else’s, in the comfort of our own homes. No need to rush into car seats. No need to run back inside for a diaper. No snacks. No FOMO! It’s all here. Scroll down to register!
At Home in Water: Babies 0 to 1 Year
Happiness in the water. Readiness to learn.
I will show you how to:
- Make the most of your baby’s bath times & introduce the fundamentals of swimming
- Nurture swimming foundations within your baby, including how to respectfully teach submerging, floating, and movement
- Apply gentle, developmentally appropriate methods for intrinsic learning in early childhood
- Safely handle your baby in the water & transfer those skills from bath to pool
- Secure your bond with your baby throughout the process
- Manage bath time
- Support emotions & tears
- Understand aquatic readiness for formal swimming lessons
- What to look for when choosing a swim lesson program that’s a good fit for your family’s values
- Step-by-step strategies for implementing an incident prevention plan to keep everyone safer near water
Registration for online swim lessons is currently closed, and will open again for Fall / Winter.
Subscribe to be notified when registration reopens.